GENERATIONS is committed to providing quality education programs and the most up-to-date information about aging, disabilities, health and wellness, insurance benefits and Medicare pro- grams and the challenges facing individuals and their families.
Our programs are available to community groups, service organizations, religious institutions and senior housing facilities.
- Aging and the Family
- Successful Aging -A How-To Guide
- Choices in Senior Care
- Depression in the Elderly
- Financial Planning for Seniors and Their Families
- Elder Rights: What Everyone Should Know
- Managing Caregiver Stress
- Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia
- Communicating With Your Aging Parents
- Generations also partners with medical, legal and financial specialists in presenting programs that meet the needs of the community. Programs can be designed to meet the specific needs of your group or organization.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL (866) 353-3726