Individuals dealing with the challenges of aging, living with a disability, losing a loved one or coping with transitions in housing, work, physical or cognitive functioning can benefit from short or longer-term counseling and psychotherapy.
GENERATIONS offers professional, experienced, confidential counseling and psychotherapy services to individuals, couples, families and groups.
GENERATIONS’ counseling services include:
- Licensed, Medicare-Certified Clinical Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists
- Counseling and psychotherapy at home or in residential facilities and treatment centers
- Family counseling and mediation
- Caregivers support services
- Bereavement and palliative support
- Crisis intervention
- Group counseling
- Medicare and private insurance cover most fees for these services.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL (866) 353-3726